Diwali is the Festival of Lights and it is celebrated all over the India.It is celebrated by millions of Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. The festival, which coincides with the Hindu New Year, celebrates new beginnings and the victory of good over evil and light over darkness.
- Day One Dhanteras (Day of fortune)
- Day Two Naraka Chaturdasi (Day of knowledge)
- Day Three Diwali (Day of light)
- Day Four Annakut (New Year)
- Day Five Bhai Dooj (Day of love between siblings)
In this very special day every one wishes there friends,family,colleague and love one with greetings & sweets.